GR's Survival Guide to Becoming a Lawyer

Welcome to my final humanities action project! This year, I have learned to endure difficult situations, which is why I am so thrilled to graduate. In this unit of Endurance, we about the different types of endurance. The two kinds of endurance we learned about are endurance by force and endurance by choice. An example of endurance by force would be holocaust survivors. They are an example of endurance by force because they had to endure all the pain and suffering they went through. An example of endurance by choice is Laura Dekker who chose to become the youngest person to sail world the world alone. I have decided that I wanted to go into the legal field ever since sophomore year. For this action project, we were assigned to create a survival manual. My survival manual is focused on my path to becoming a lawyer. I hope you enjoy my project!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SDG2: Zero Hunger - Final Presentations

Equitable Distribution of Wealth and Income