Grand Challenge: Space Colonization

Welcome to my last ever action project! I am so happy to finally be able to type those words! This has been a difficult year and nonetheless a difficult semester. In this second and final unit of Frontiers, our main focus was on space exploration: astrophysics and astrology. We looked at the beginning of Earth and how it formed, learned about Kepler's Laws, looked at constellations, and more. Similar to the last action project, we continued our scientific research but this not for space exploration. For this action project, we were assigned to create a poster on a grand challenge in space exploration and find any possible solutions. As I was working on this project I learned about the future of humanity and what our plans are for when the earth is no longer inhabitable. Space colonization is something I also found interesting, so I chose that as my topic. Hope you enjoy it!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SDG2: Zero Hunger - Final Presentations

GR's Survival Guide to Becoming a Lawyer

Equitable Distribution of Wealth and Income